First of all...OMG it's already September!! I can't believe how fast the year is going by and also how much I've slacked off during it LOL. At the beginning of this year, I had joined
's Weekly Wishes link up and would occasionally also do a Monthly Wishes version. Sadly, the link up is no longer, but I still love the idea of setting up goals. That being said, I decided that its about time I really start planning out my months, at least, and so here we are with my Monthly Wishes for September.
As opposed to past Monthly Wishes (and Weekly) where I just choose a small number of goals, this time I've decided to just kind of run off a list because there is a lot I want to get done this month and I feel I need to give myself a little shove in the ass to get it all done. More importantly, I need to write it all into my handy dandy Day Designer and also follow through with making an editorial calendar.
- Create a budget
- Read The The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness and The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke
- Plan out social events such as book club meetings, dates and workouts.
- Workout at least 5 days a week
- Continue decluttering room
- Read 4 books
- Catch up on my Emmy's nominees
- Eat healthier- only have takeout 2x a week
- Play with my dog at least 20 minutes a day
- Plan my birthday
- Design new site- i.e. banner, color code, etc.
- Create Editorial Calendar- for this I will be using this as one of my guides.
- Schedule posts in advance- including graphics.
- Add all the blog chats I attend on Twitter to my planner/calendar.
- Begin creating a business plan
- Launch sponsor program/ads
- Create a budget- since I want to invest on my blog
- Sign up for E-Courses, starting with this one
- Continue the 30 Day Blogging Challenge
- Engage with my communities online
- Work on my Youtube channel- starting with biweekly videos
- Look for Freelance writing ops
- Look for screenwriting courses
- Finish screenplay....
Obviously I want to accomplish a lot this month and even though in the past I've tried to avoid overwhelming myself, I'm changing things up a bit. Mostly, I want to be busy and stay busy, but also still enjoy my life. I really want to work on all those things I've been afraid to do like going full force with my blog and my career. Also, I feel that by pushing myself, I am more likely to schedule it and having it all written down...in a public forum helps!
What do your goals for the month look like? Share in the comments below and if you have any advice/links you'd like to share I will be in your favor.